This is one of my favorite egg dish and pretty simple to put together. Be sure to crimp the edge of the crescent dough so you don’t end up with an egg mess like I did.
Adapted from My Recipes
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 5-6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 medium potato, peeled and shredded with a cheese grater
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Separate crescent roll triangles and on a baking sheet press together to form round crust. Crimp the edges to form a rim. Make the rim as large as possible to avoid the egg mixture from overflowing.
3. Cook crust in the oven 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. On crust place shredded potato and sprinkle with bacon and cheese. Pour egg mixture on top.
6. Cook 15-20 minutes until egg is set.
Quick Fix Side - Mixed Fruit
Peel and slice mango into cubes, peel, core, and slice apple into cubes, and cut the tops off the strawberries and cut in half. Toss together and serve.