When you need a truly 30 minute meal, seafood is always a great option. Shrimp and petite fish fillets cook up in a matter of minutes. It is hard the beat the amount of flavor you get from this dish with only 15 minutes of cooking. This ranks at the top of my easy baked recipes list. The slightly crunchy and oh, so buttery breadcrumbs melt in your mouth. This baked shrimp is fancy enough to serve to guests, but with just the addition of shrimp you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry. Keep extra shrimp in your freezer and you are ready to whip this tasty dish up in a matter of minutes.
Since you already popped the cork on that bottle of wine you may as well pour a glass or two. For sides I made spaghetti tosses with canned tomatoes and artichoke hearts and a side salad.
- 1 lb medium – large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ½ cup panko
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In baking dish comibine, shrimp, garlic, wine, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper.
- In a small bowl combine butter and bread crumbs. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over shrimp and bake 15 minutes.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley.
Adapted from Real Simple