Double Decker Turkey Tacos
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Taco seasoning (1 packet or see below for homemade)
- 6 – 6” soft tacos
- 6 hard tacos
- Refried beans (canned or homemade)
- Preferred taco toppings - lettuce, tomato, sour cream, cheese, etc
- In a large skillet cook turkey meat until done. Mix in taco seasoning and ½ cup water. Allow to simmer until water has evaporated.
- Heat refried beans until warm. Spread a thin layer on each soft taco. Place a hard taco in the middle of the refried bean covered soft taco and fold the soft taco onto the hard.
- Fill with taco meat and favorite taco toppings.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://supperforasteal.com/double-decker-turkey-tacos/