Chicken Pesto on Ciabatta
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1 cup chicken
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 4 slices provolone
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- Handful of spinach
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl mix together your favorite pesto (I used sundried tomato) and mayo.
- Slice ciabatta rolls in half and spread pesto mayo on top half.
- On the bottom half divide chicken evenly among sandwiches, layer with provolone cheese, and place in oven for 3-5 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven top with spinach and top of roll.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/chicken-pesto-on-ciabatta/