Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 lb ground beef
- Taco seasoning
- 12-15 wonton wrappers
- Mexican blend shredded cheese
- Optional toppings: salsa, sour cream, hot sauce
- Brown ground beef in large skillet. Drain any fat. Mix in taco seasoning and water (per taco seasoning packet or recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place wonton wrappers into regular size muffin tin. Spoon ground beef into wonton cups. Top with about ½ tablespoon of cheese each and bake 8-10 minutes.
- Garnish with salsa, sour cream, etc.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/taco-bites/