Sweet and Spicy Pecans for #SundaySupper
Recipe type: Appetizer, Snack
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 ½ tablespoons sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl combine corn syrup, sugar, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Add pecans and stir to coat.
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes. Stir after 5 minutes and continue baking an additional 10 minutes.
- Separate the nuts after removing from oven before allowing to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for 1 week.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/sweet-and-spicy-pecans-for-sundaysupper/