Roasted Turkey Breast
Recipe type: Main
- bone in turkey breast (2 ½ - 3 lbs)
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon olive oil
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine garlic, mustard, herbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- With turkey skin side up in a roasting pan rub with herb mixture. Lift skin and put some mixture underneath.
- Pour lemon juice over breast. Add chicken stock to the pan.
- Roast for 1 ½ to 2 hours. Until skin is golden and internal temperature is 165 degrees.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://supperforasteal.com/roasted-turkey-breast/