Tequila Jalapeno Cranberry Sauce
Recipe type: Side
- 12 oz fresh cranberries
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- ¼ teaspoon lime zest (about ½ of the lime)
- Juice from ½ of a lime
- In a 2 qt sauce pan bring cranberries, water, sugar, and jalapenos to a boil. Stand back cranberries will begin to burst.
- Lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add tequila, lime zest, and lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Allow to cool. Store in air tight container for 3-5 days.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://supperforasteal.com/tequila-jalapeno-cranberry-sauce/