Bobby Flay’s Rosemary Bricked Chicken for #SundaySupper
Recipe type: Main
- 1 cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- Salt and pepper
- In a large Ziploc bag combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and rosemary. Add chicken and allow to marinate 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium. Wrap 4 bricks in aluminum foil. Remove chicken from marinade and blot of excess oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on the grill, skin side down, place one brick on top of each piece of chicken.
- Grill 5-7 minutes, turn over, place bricks back on top and grill another 5-7 minutes. Check to make sure internal temperature is at 165 degrees.
- Let rest 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/bobby-flays-rosemary-bricked-chicken-for-sundaysupper/