Marinated Shrimp and Artichokes
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- .75oz envelope garlic and herb dressing mix
- 1 lb peeled and deveined cooked shrimp
- 14oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 4oz block of feta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Whisk together balsamic, parsley, green onion, and herb dressing mix. Toss with cooked shrimp, artichoke hearts, olives, and tomatoes. Allow to marinate 8-24 hours.
- Right before serving toss with cubed feta and a few tablespoons of basil.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/marinated-shrimp-and-artichokes/