Indian Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
Recipe type: Side - Vegetable
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Garam Masala
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 head cauliflower, washed and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large glass baking dish combine butter, spices and cauliflower. Toss to cover with spices.
- Roast 35-45 minutes until edges are browned.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/indian-spiced-roasted-cauliflower/