Spinach Artichoke Pasta
Recipe type: Main
- 6oz pasta
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Juice from ½ of a small lemon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ (14oz) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8oz fresh spinach
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package direction. During the last 3 minutes of cooking add the spinach and wilt. Drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until golden. Add cream cheese and mix with butter and garlic. Cook until melted.
- Add milk, sour cream, lemon juice, salt, and red pepper flakes and stir well to combine. Mix in parmesan cheese. Add artichoke hearts, spinach and pasta. Mix well and allow to warm through.
- Serve with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://supperforasteal.com/spinach-artichoke-pasta/