Bubble Up Pizza for #WeekdaySupper
Recipe type: Main
- 2 containers refrigerated biscuit dough (the ones with 5-6 biscuits in each)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzerlla cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. In a large bowl toss dough with marinara, 1 cup of cheese, and pepperoni.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese.
- Bake25-30 minutes until browned and bubbly. Top with basil.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/bubble-up-pizza-for-weekdaysupper/