Ranch Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- 4 sandwich buns (we like ciabatta)
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded cheese (we like pepperjack)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Handful of spinach
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Pound each chicken breast to uniform thickness and slice in half to yield two pieces of chicken that each fit on a bun. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 5 minutes per side, until internal temperature is 165 degrees. Grill buns if desired. Add shredded cheese to chicken and let melt before removing from grill.
- Spread a thin layer of ranch dressing on the top of each bun.
- Place chicken breasts on bun, top with avocado, tomato, and spinach.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://supperforasteal.com/ranch-grilled-chicken-sandwich/