Garlic and Goat | #SundaySupper
- 4oz of goat cheese
- 1 head of roasted garlic
- 10-12 julienne cut sun dried tomatoes (oil packed)
- 3 tablespoons of oil from tomato jar
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Thinly slice French bread on a diagonal, each side brush with olive oil and grill over medium low heat 2-3 minutes per side, until toasted
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Place goat cheese in the center of an ovenproof dish scatter roasted garlic and sun dried tomatoes around. Drizzle with sundried tomato oil.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes until warmed.
Recipe by Supper for a Steal at http://www.supperforasteal.com/garlic-and-goat-sundaysupper/