Have you seen the new Land O Lakes® Sauté Express® Sauté Starters in stores yet? Land O Lakes® has packed a ton of flavor into each little square helping to make weekday dinners simple. No more collecting 5 different spices, measuring, chopping, just toss a square in and let it sizzle then add your chicken, fish, or pork.
Each square contains butter, olive oil and a variety of herbs and spices and they come in four different flavors; garlic & herb (pictured above), Italian herb, savory butter & olive oil, and lemon pepper.
The Sauté Express® Sauté Starters make it easy to get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes. As part of my week of no shopping this past week I cooked up some grouper cheeks that I already had in the freezer. Dinner was quick, flavorful, and couldn’t have been easier. I’m already imagining all the different easy meals I can create.
For #SundaySupper this week I wanted to do a healthy pasta dish. Lately we haven’t been eating very much pasta. I think I overdid it on the creamy, heavy pastas and needed a break. This was the perfect recipe to ease back into pasta dinners. This Chicken Florentine Pasta is full of great ingredients and every bite tastes so fresh.
And did I mention how quick it is. Start cooking the chicken and then start the pasta. By the time the pasta is done you can toss it all together and dinner is served.
I bet you want to get your hands on the Sauté Express® Sauté Starters, so you can make all the delicious recipes the #SundaySupper crew has provided. Land O Lakes® wants you to give this great new product a try. Land O Lakes® has graciously provided me with a full value coupon to send to one of you. Good for one free product. All you have to do is see the contest rules below and enter to win.
To Enter the Giveaway (NOW CLOSED): You can earn up to two entries in the giveaway by doing the following, Mandatory – Leave me a comment telling me which flavor of the Sauté Express® Sauté Starters you want to try. Optional– For an additional entry tweet about this giveaway and provide the link in a separate comment.
Winners will be chosen via Random.org. Contest closes February 2, 2013 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. This contest is open to US residents only.
To see more of what Land O Lakes® has to offer find them on:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LandOLakes
- Twitter: @landolakesktchn
- Pinterest: @landolakesktchn
- 2 garlic & herb Sauté Express® Sauté Starter
- 1 large boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 8 oz pasta
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- 2 handfuls of spinach (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Heat a skillet to medium add the two Sauté Express® Sauté Starters and allow to sizzle. Cook chicken until done, about 7-10 minutes. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add chicken stock to pan and bring to a slow boil. Allow to reduce to about half.
- Begin cooking pasta separately.
- Once sauce has reduced, turn heat to low, add back in chicken and any accumulated juices, pasta, spinach, tomatoes, and about ¼ cup fresh parmesan cheese. Toss to combine and allow spinach to wilt.
- Serve and garnish with additional fresh parmesan.