This week the #SundaySupper bloggers have teamed up with LAND O LAKES® to create simple and fresh recipes using the new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. The results were phenomenal. Take a look through all my fellow bloggers recipes below and check the very bottom of this post for your chance to win this amazing new product.
To me nothing says simple and summer like the grill. Grilling corn is my favorite way to prepare it and you can’t eat corn without mounds of butter. Am I right? This butter is not just for corn though. I made a big batch and have been using basil butter on everything. Panini with basil butter, check, pasta with basil butter, check. All is delicious, so make up an extra batch and heat up the grill!
Grilled Basil Butter Corn
- 1 half stick butter, at room temperature
- 8- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 ears of corn
1. Peel back the corn husk back on all ears, but don’t remove it completely. A few of the bigger pieces can be removed, but make sure the corn is still able to be fully covered by husk. With the husk back remove all the silk and discard.
2. Replace the husk and using a piece that you removed tie the top to keep in place.
3. Soak the corn in cold water for 10 minutes.
4. Heat grill to medium heat, cook corn on grill for 20 minutes, turning frequently.
5. While corn is cooking combine butter, chopped basil, and a pinch of salt and pepper in mini food processor or blender and pulse to combine.
6. Refrigerate for 10 minutes to allow to harden some.
7. When corn is hot off the grill, peel back husk, and slather with butter.